DUCTILE MP-200 Low Stress Nickel Plating Process
– Sulfamate-type; specially designed for electronic products such as printed circuit board, lead wire, connector and reed.
– Able to form a semi-bright nickel deposit with great ductility and low tensile stress.
– Suitable for base of gold, palladium, rhodium, silver and other precious metal.
– Also can be the middle layer of the multi-layer decorative chromium deposit.
AUOLLY™ HP800 High Purity Aurum Plating Process for Electronic Components
– Neutral aurum plating process for transistor.
– The purity can reach 99.99%.
– Also suitable for IC board and semiconductor components.
– Good solderability with fine-grained and stable structure; able to fulfill the actual operating requirements under a high purity condition.
– Excellent anti-corrosion and anti-discoloration abilities, only have 0.3 mΩ interface contact resistance.
– Suitable for both rack and barrel plating.