– Possess excellent adhesion ability, corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance on metal substrates and deposits, particularly on nickel and electroless nickel layer.
– Form a solid alkaline layer after curing. It is transparent, bright, wearble, water-insoluble and acid-resistant.
– The layer can also resist fingerprints, heat, moisture, acidity, alkalinity and high temperature.
– Fulfill the requirements of anti-corrosion and anti-discoloration of deposit layers.
– Easy operation; widely used by 3D-MID industry.
– Applicable to the nickel layer, electroless nickel layer, nickel-tin layer and tin-cobalt layer which covering with passivation films.