PALDO™ PR Piston Ring Hard Chromium Plating Process
– Specially designed for piston ring used in plating process to prevent the ring surface from being eroded by plating solution.
– Suitable for iron casting and spheroidal graphite casting.
– Cathode current efficiency can reach 20-24 %.
– The microhardness can reach 900-1000 HV.
– The microcrack can reach 400 cracks/cm2.
– Form a smooth, fine and bright layer.
– Even thickness, no excessive deposition at high current density area.
– No strong etching to lead-tin anode, no special requirement in anode material.