POP-PLUS MIDs ENCHEM™ L-560 Low Temperature Low Phosphorus Electroless Nickel Plating Process
– Low phosphorus electroless nickel plating process specially designed for plastics.
– Provide an even nickel-phosphorus alloy layer on an electroless copper substrate in MID (Moulded Interconnect Device) and EMI/ RFI shielding applications, especially suitable for ABS/PC substrates.
– Prevent copper from oxidation and provide the best shielding performance.
ENCHEM L-4 Low Phosphorus Electroless Nickel Plating Process
– Advanced electroless nickel-plating process specially formulated to use long life time up to 20 MTO without containing Cd/Pb heavy metal.
– Easy operation and high deposition rate.
– Suitable for both barrel and rack plating.
– Especially adjusted the phosphorus concentration to 2-4 % to attain the internal stress of -5 N/mm2-30 N/mm2 with sulfate-free system.
– Strong tolerance to metal impurities.
– Excellent wear and abrasion resistance; no heat treatment is needed.
– Easy replenishment and cost-saving.