ENCHEM H-12 High Phosphorus Electroless Nickel Plating Process
– Long lifespan, sulfate-free, self-adjustable pH value, high stability and excellent ductility.
– Suitable for functional application areas which have high requirements on anti-corrosion and anti-pollution performances: electronics,
petroleum, natural gas, printing, aviation, chemical, food processing, medical and surgical tools etc.
– High content of phosphorus and therefore contain low tensile stress and excellent corrosion resistance.
– Narrow melting temperature range and thus good for soldering.
ENCHEM H-10 High Phosphorus Electroless Nickel Plating Process
– Unique electroless nickel-phosphorus alloy plating process.
– Suitable for all substratrs; provide the best anti-corrosion resistance even on a thin layer. This functional protection can extent the product lifespan even under severe environmental conditions.
– Suitable for petroleum industry, mining site and food processing industry.
– Compressive stress layer minimizes the fatigue for high-strength alloy substrates and thus especially suitable for aviation and aerospace industry.
– Possess excellent corrosion resistance and special compressive stress layer.
Ammonia water is not required; RMA solder can be used with easily