AUOLLY™ Aurum Pre-plating Process
– Mild acid aurum pre-plating process, suitable for the pretreatment of aurum plating.
– Strengthen the adhesion ability of the aurum deposit layer.
– Reduce contamination possibility of plating bath.
– Cost-saving; Use stainless steel as anode.
CIRCUM-BRITE™ 806 Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold (ENIG) Plating Process
– Able to form a smooth and delicate 24K aurum layer on nickel alloy deposit.
– Able to show the primary brightness of the substrate.
– Replenishable bath; cost-saving.