ZINKO™ NZ-72 Alkaline Cyanide-free Zinc (Barrel) Plating Process
– Good solderability; able to produce the best thickness with minimum plating times, reduce the consumtion of zinc.
– Great tolerance to current density and thus not easy to get burnt.
– Free of chelating agents and thus require easy wastewater treatment.
– Suitable for large capacity of barrel plating to enhance efficiency.
ZINKO™ NZ-73 Alkaline Cyanide-free Zinc Plating Process
– Suitable for both rack plating and barrel plating.
– Even zinc deposit.
– Excellent throwing ability, bright deposit and easy passivation.
– Low stress and excellent tractility, no pinhole contained deposit.
– Suitable for complicated workpieces.
– Free of chelating agent, easy wastewater treatment.
ZINKO™ NZ-74 Alkaline Cyanide-free Zinc (Rack) Plating Process
– Good solderability; cost-saving, able to produce the best thickness with minimum plating.
– Easy to control and not easy to get burnt.
– Free of chelating agents, easy wastewater treatment.