Winstar Chemicals was founded in 1960s with headquarter located in Hong Kong. Throughout these years, the accumulation of experience with extensive professional knowledge and technology has turned Winstar into one of the leading suppliers in the surface finishing industry.
To fulfill the needs of our customers, we provide one-stop service which includes offering comprehensive chemical technology service, relevant equipment and after-sales service with technical supports. We continue to work on technology development in order to provide our customers with reliable and quality products. Most of our valuable customers are distributors of electroplating materials and factories of electroplating from China and Southeast Asia.
Winstar Chemicals (Shanghai) is our main operation center in China. The total investment reached USD 20 million with a total annual production capacity of 3000 tons products. Winstar Chemicals (Shanghai) is divided into three phases. Phase 1 is the main office, application and R&D laboratory, manufacturing site and warehouses. Phase 2 is an electroplating zone for our cooperation projects with partners.
Wastewater treatment center is also placed here to handle all wastewater produced. Phase 3 is reserved for any potential joint-venture partnership projects.
Our business covers R&D, production and sales. Products include electroplating additives, coating materials, cleaners and electroplating equipments. We also provide one-stop service include project solution consulting service and after-sales technical support.
Processes include: pretreatment, copper plating, nickel plating, chromium plating and precious metal plating such as gold, silver, palladium and tin. These plating processes include electroplating and electroless plating processes. Zinc electroplating and zinc alloys passivation and sealing processes are also provided. Other special processes could be provided upon customers’ request.
Major applications and customers: electronics industry, automotive industry, sanitary wares, architecture fasteners, jewelry, computer parts, printing tools, etc.
We aim at providing highly-stable products and acquiring advanced manufacturing technologies and market experiences to assure the best quality of our products. Winstar provides customers with tailor-made and flexible products and services because we understand the needs of customers. We will make all efforts to maintain the quality of our products and services and meet the needs and expectations of our worldwide customers because of our belief of “Stability for the Core, Technology for the Future”.
Founded in the 1960s, Winstar keeps its management idea to gather leading professionals in this field in the past years. Winstar aims at providing quality products and comprehensive services. By developing towards the German and Japanese systems, we have been regarded as one of the most advanced manufacturers who possess the leading position of electroplating system industry. Winstar attained certifications of ISO14001 and ISO16949.
To fulfill the development of the automotive and electronics industry in China, we actively meet to requirement of these two major industries.
- New material for surface finishing (e.g. aluminum alloy, magnesium alloy, functional plastics such as PA, PEI, PPS, etc.)
- MID – Moulded Interconnect Device Plating Process
- Environment protection plating process
- Self-cleaning products
- MID – Mobile phone industry
- Soft Printed Circuit Board – Wearable accessories
- Semiconductor – High purity grade materials for industrial specific use
- New material applied on wafer
- Everybody is an expert in his own position.
- Take technology as a guide; quality control is the means.
- Customer, quality and integrity are the priority: Customers are always at the first place. Keep developing products and maintaining stability. Providing prompt delivery and good services.
- Lead the surface finishing industry to a more environmentally-friendly century: Meeting the environment management standard of the country or region; research and develop new products to replace traditional polluting products; energy and resources saving; promotes the concept of environmental protection actively.
Service and Commitment
Customer Oriented. Aiming at improving service quality and strengthening fellowship, Winstar makes all efforts to provide quality services to fulfill customers’ current requirements and further demands in order to realize a win-win situation.
Selling of products is only a beginning, while full-set service is what Winstar pursues.
Winstar promises to reply any service request in 2 hours; to deal with emergencies within 24 hours; and to provide 7×24 whole-day service.
Voluntary and perfect after-sales services.
Winstar provides series of products and ancillary facilities of electroplating with full technical support.
ISO/TS 16949:2002 Quality Management Certification
ISO 14001:2004 Quality Management Certification