28 – 30 November 2012
SFCHINA 2012 in Guangzhou, China
SFCHINA is the biggest annual exhibition in China surface finishing industry. This year, it was held on 28 – 30 November at the Guangzhou International Convention and Exhibition Centre (Pazhou Complex). We are honored to have participated in the exhibition and have a resounding success in the show.
In the tradeshow, we presented the following highlighted product series:
- The world’s most frontier technology – AQULLUM™ Waterproof Nano Coating
- Brand new breakthrough system – ÜBER-BRITE™ Y Acid Copper Plating Process
- Outstanding single formulated products – ZINKO™ TriCr-711 Black Passivation Treatment for Zinc Plating
- The best cost-efficient products – Electronics Plating Series (for Connectors / Semi-conductors – IC Leadframe)
- One of our new best-selling products – Moulded Interconnect Device (MID) Plating Series
- The worldwide standard of automotive industry – CHROMO-TRI™ Trivalent Chromium Plating Series specialized for Automotives and 3C Parts Industries
- Our most worldwide expanding networking products – ZICOLLUM™ Chromium-Free Zinc & Aluminum Coating System
During the exhibition, we focused on introducing our newly-developed waterproof technology –AQULLUM™ Waterproof Nano Coating system, a revolutionary process which can apply a waterproof coating to electronic devices on a molecular level.
In the “New-tech Corner” section during the exhibition, we gave a presentation with topic “Application of Trivalent Chromium Plating Process in Automotive Industry”. Through the presentation, we shared information about how Trivalent Chromium plating process starts to be utilized as the substitution of Hexavalent Chromium in the automotive plating industry.
Our Sales Director from USA Representing Office also came to the show and met with our prestigious guests and new potential business partners from different parts of the world to further introduce and enhance our recent expansion of the American market.
Meanwhile, our partnership company, Shanghai Zicollum Coating Co. Ltd. has participated in the exhibition as well and achieved success. More than 120 local & foreign companies have visited their booth at the show, among which a number of companies own offices in China, and new project has been confirmed with our partner in South America.
The show was a fruitful experience and it provided us a good opportunity to exchange industry news and to enhance the promotion of our products in the world.